|Chocolate Garnach Topping.|
Chocolate Garnach Frosting.
- 1 cup dark chocolate drops. I use aprox. 200g good quality semi sweet or bitter sweet cooking chocolate.
- 20g butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- Combine chocolate and butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. I used the double boiler method so as to not overdo or burn the chocolate.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat, add cream and stir. Rest for 10 minutes. Mixture will be firm and velvety in consistency.
- You may double the recipe if required.
- Butter in chocolate Garnach is to give it a nice shiny glaze
Next : Scones