Ingredients for 4 servings:
200 g cream cheese
130 g strawberries, some blackberries, 1 kiwi or any fruit.
1-2 tsp natural Strawberry Flavouring
1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar
5 g gelatine or agar agar (I had some of my halal gelatine which I brought from Malaysia)
250 g strawberries for decoration
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water.
- Add 1 tsp natural flavouring and heat in a water bath.
- Stir until dissolved.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese and yogurt.
- Add gelatin mixture.
- Wash, clean and chop strawberries. beat them in a blender with 1-2 tsp natural strawberry flavouring.
- Strain the puree through a sieve to remove seeds. Add it to the remaining mixture, stir.
- Sweeten to taste with 1-2 tbsp sugar.
- Divide cream into 4 dessert glasses.
- Chill the cheesecake for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit. (I arranged kiwi slices on the side of glasses before pouring the mixture into the glasses.)